The Power of Emotion through Affirmation, Intention and Prayer
“While many people possess the intent of their prayer, many others miss the corresponding emotions that go with it.” – Dr. Joe Dispenza
Emotion is one of the most powerful forces available to humans to create optimum health, financial prosperity, and a joyful life. When harnessed through affirmation, intention and prayer, we can create a life that is rich in all things. Many people who once dismissed these methods as “new age” are now discovering they are capable of changing their lives in ways they never imagined were possible by using these simple practices.
Each of these practices begins as a thought, which is then combined with faith and the expectation of the results, and then released, allowing for the manifestation of the desired physical condition or event. The initial thought is like a radio signal being sent out into the universe which returns as a formation in the sender’s life.
Here are simple descriptions of affirmation, intention and prayer:
- Affirmation is declaring that a desired condition is coming into one’s life.
- Intention is focused thought of a desired condition.
- Prayer is a thought of a desired condition that is surrendered to a higher spiritual power to bring into our life.
For any of these methods of transformation to work, three things are necessary:
- Emotional backing. You must be able to feel what it would be like to have the new condition in your life. For example, if you want to be healed of a physical condition, what would perfect health be for you?
- Belief in the outcome. You must believe it can happen.
- Release. You need to let go and allow the desired condition to manifest itself without controlling it. Let the universe do its part.
The power of affirmation, intention and prayer can be best understood by viewing them as the movement of energy. Knowing the universe is all energy, each person vibrates energy at different frequencies, and we attract whatever frequency our energy is vibrating. Our emotion is that frequency. If you are vibrating at the frequency of love, you will attract love into your life. For this reason, it is important for us to feel what we would like our life to be like and believe we can attract our desires into our life.
If you are skeptical about the ability of affirmation, intention and prayer to change your life, I encourage you to experiment with those emotions for 30 days and see what happens. Pay attention to your focus, for where your focus is, your energy goes. Even if the desired outcome is not happening on your timeline, keep your focus on the faith that the emotion is working. Keep an attitude of gratitude and look for the good in everything. You have nothing to lose!
Tracy Smith is an energy intuitive therapist and Emotion/Body Code practitioner with AcQpoint Wellness Center and can be reached at (760) 409.9289. www.TracyJSmith.net.
Trending for 2019: Cannabis Edibles For Today’s Diets With the legalization of cannabis, food products…