Healthy Chocolate Brownies
Gluten, dairy and sugar-free delights!
These brownies from Brenda Bennett of Sugarfreemom.com are Lauren’s favorites. (Mom makes them for her all the time!) These gooey, tasty chocolatey delights are simple to make and especially good with So Delicious vanilla bean coconut milk non-dairy frozen dessert. They are so healthy, you can even have them for breakfast!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups sugar-free chocolate chips (Lily’s stevia-sweetened chips recommended)
- 1 15-1/2 ounce can of black beans, rinsed and drained (the secret ingredient!)
- 1/4 cup carob powder or cocoa powder unsweetened
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup olive oil or coconut oil melted
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon powdered stevia
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line an 8-by-8-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Spray parchment paper with nonstick cooking spray (avocado oil spray recommended).
- Process all ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Pour onto parchment paper in the baking dish and smooth out batter to edges of the dish.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until a toothpick comes out perfectly clean.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then remove by holding edges of the parchment paper and lifting out.
- Sprinkle additional Lily’s chips on top and transfer onto a wire rack to cool before slicing on a cutting board.
For nutritional facts available at www.sugarfreemom.com where you will find an enticing array of other delicacies for the sugar-free, gluten-free, keto and low carb lifestyle.